… are in full swing, as we’ll be leaving for England and Scotland this coming Wednesday. Travlling abroad will first of all mean less blogging, even if we’ll have internet access at all our accomodations, as I don’t see any use in sitting at the computer when I can spend my time sightseeing. It’s well nigh possible that I’ll be posting stuff once in a while, but definitely not as often as I usually do from here. But I don hope to have many pictures to publish in my “Bilderbuchblog” after returning here. Something else that, blogwise, falls under the heading “preparing to travel” is that I’ll unsubscribe all e-mail notifications for new posts and/or new comments in the blogs I follow. It would certainly mean way too many e-mails if I didn’t. I’ll still be able to see all new posts via the reader, but even with that I won’t be able to “like” let alone read (all of) them (completely). I apologize, my friends, for missing your interesting and entertaining posts, but enjoying my travelling and sightseeing takes precedence.
And now a quick itinerary:
- May 15 to May 16: air-travel San Antonio – Houston [G.W. Bush International Airport] – London [Heathrow]
- May 16 to May 22: London
- May 22 to May 27: Cley-next-the-Sea
- May 27 to June 1: York
- June 1 to June 7: Edinburgh
- June 7 to June 11: Shipton-under-Wychwood
- June 11 to June 12: London
- June 12: air travel London [Heathrow] – Houston [G.W. Bush International Airport] – San Antonio
Um diesen Eintrag in Deutsch zu lesen, hier klicken.