What I forgot to mention in my previous post:
- When the Scorpions shoot 3 or more goals in one game, they give out vouchers for free French Fries at McDonald’s: so we got one each.
- When their opponents don’t score, i.e. when the Scorpions “take them to the cleaners”, vouchers for a dry-cleaning service are handed out: we didn’t want those.
- We also got, for whichever reason, vouchers for one pizza each.
- The Scorpions have averaged more than 9,000 spectators at their at-home games this season, more than every other team in the NASL.
- San Antonio Scorpions 4 – Tampa Bay Rowdies 0 (pitstexasexpatblog.wordpress.com)
- Soccer (pitstexasexpatblog.wordpress.com)