For more information, including a map pf the old and new geographical extension of “Tornado Alley” see USA Today.
I must admit, the new area’s southernmost boundary does come uncomfortably close to San Antonio.
- Twisters Ravage Tornado Alley Yet Again (survivingmiddleage.wordpress.com)
- A Tornado “Superhighway?” (valleywx.com)
- Tornadoes (leftperspectives.com)
- Minnesota Company Launches Storm Tours in the New Tornado Alley (prweb.com)
- Twister tears up Texas (newscientist.com)
- Above-Normal Tornado Amounts Expected in 2012 (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- Five Inches of Rain
- The Tornadoes